US OPEN TENNIS CAMP
Experience A Tennis Weekend at the US Open New York City, New York
Cliff Drysdale Tennis is thrilled to unveil the ultimate US Open Experience in New York. This camp is a combination of outstanding tennis instruction, luxury accommodations, and watching the year's final grand slam at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, the biggest tennis tournament in the U.S., all accompanied by the Cliff Drysdale Tennis team. Camp costs include four nights lodging at the Omni Berkshire Place, morning tennis instruction, breakfast each day, a welcome happy hour, and transportation to and form the US Open and three sessions of tickets.
2021 Dates Coming soon!
This Camp Includes:
Luxurious accommodations for 4 nights at the Omni Berkshire Place, Midtown NYC
Welcome Happy Hour with Breathtaking Views
Morning Group Clinics on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Tickets to the US Open on Friday night session and Saturday and Sunday day sessions
Transportation to and from the tennis clinics and US Open tournament
*NOTE: A $750 deposit required to hold space in the camp.
Prices are plus tax. Custom experiences available.
Omni Berkshire Place located in Midtown NYC
Payments & Policies
• Additional nights and room upgrades available, pricing upon request
• Payment plans are available, please inquire for more information
• $750 deposit required to register and is non-refundable.
• Balances will be due 100 days before start of retreat
• Cancellation Policy: Cancellations outside of 90 days, your $750 deposit is forfeited and any additional monies paid are refunded. Cancellations inside of 30 days, you forfeit all monies paid unless you can find someone to take your place.
For more information contact Katie Steck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 830-625-5911 ext 208