Inn at Perry Cabin Saint Michaels, Maryland
Cliff Drysdale Tennis programs at the Inn at Perry Cabin offers the "Ultimate Tennis Experience" in a resort setting on Maryland's Eastern Shore along the meandering banks of the Chesapeake Bay. Nestled on 26 acres of forest and farmland along the Miles River sits a resort that combines casual luxury with the delights of an escape. We want you to come experience true relaxation, come and experience life at the Inn.
The resort offers Har-Tru tennis courts, 18-hole golf course, and luxury fine dining. Our programs operate seasonally in the summer and cater to a full spectrum of players, from individuals and couples to families and teams or groups.
Adult Tennis Camps are available for individuals, couples and groups:
Custom Pricing Available
Tennis Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• Two hour group lesson and a one hour private lesson per person daily
• Video analysis available during private lessons with advance registration
• Official Cliff Drysdale Tennis Gift
• Your choice of luxurious accommodations
• Complimentary game matching services
• Unlimited court time before and after camp programs
• Access to the Inn Fitness Center
• Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
• In-Room Coffee Service
• 4 restaurants and dining outlets available on-property
• 26 acres of gardens, orchards, wildflowers and lawns to wander.
• Golf at the Links at Perry Cabin
• Massages and spa treatments at The Spa at Perry Cabin
Safe Play Guidelines
On-court ratios remain 4:1
No high fives, handshakes or physical contact.
The tennis balls are to be rolled into the corner and only picked up by a hopper that the pro controls. The hoppers and benches will be wiped down and disinfected before and after each use.
All players are required to wash their hands in the bathroom or with hand sanitizer before each clinic.
Masks are required inside the pro shop and inside the resort at all times.
Room Type Options
• Superior Partial with or without water view
• Deluxe Room with or without water view
• One Bedroom Suites
Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fees and are priced per person. Prices do not include 13% sales and lodging tax for accommodation portion • Additional nights and/or hours of instruction per day are available, please email for pricing • Double occupancy refers to two guests per room. Rates are subject to change based on availability.
Payments & Policies
• Balances due 14 days before camp begins
• Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
• Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
• Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, call for pricing
• Additional nights available, pricing upon request
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued.
•Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather
For more information, contact Katie Steck at or call 830-625-5911 Ext. 208