The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami Key Biscayne, Florida
Discover The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami, a true destination resort that blends adventure and
relaxation with its beautiful nature preserves, charming shopping villages and golden beaches.
Located on a seven mile-long barrier island south of South Beach, The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami, Florida, is just minutes from Miami, yet feels miles away from the urban pulse, uniquely providing both family-friendly getaways and romantic retreats the best of both worlds.
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami and Cliff Drysdale Tennis are excited to offer Padel as an amenity and activity. Padel is an extremely fun sport that takes elements from tennis and squash. Played on an enclosed court about 1/3 the size of a tennis court, it's a fun, social and competitive game for both new or experienced racquet sports players.
Adult Padel Camps are available for individuals, couples and groups starting at:
January 1 – April 25 & October 2 – December 23
from $811 per person including tennis & lodging
April 26 - October 1
from $644 per person including tennis & lodging
Tennis Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• Individuals & Couples – 2 hr private lesson per person per day
• Groups or Teams (3 person minimum) - 2 hours of private group clinics and a 90 minute organized round robin each day
• Your choice of luxurious accommodations
• Complimentary game arranging
• Unlimited court time before and after camp programs based on availability
• One hour complimentary fitness class
• Fitness Center Access (steam room, sauna, hot tub, pool and work out facilities)
• 6 restaurants and dining outlets available on-property
• Massages and spa treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Spa
• Golf, fishing, water sports, nature preserves, Ritz Kids, and other family activities
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's ea
Payments & Policies
• Balances due 14 days before camp begins
• Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
• Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
• Guests that do not play padel are welcome, call for pricing
• Additional nights available, pricing upon request
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a padel credit for future use will be issued.
•Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather
For more information, contact Katie Steck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 830-625-5911 Ext. 208