Four Seasons Resort Nevis West Indies, Caribbean
On a coconut-lined white sand beach, in perfect harmony with the surrounding natural wonders, stands the Four Seasons Nevis. This is your secluded island retreat. Luxurious accommodation that sets a new standard for the Caribbean. Superb Four Seasons cuisine. Championship golf on a Robert Trent Jones II course, outstanding tennis at our 8-court tennis center and an endless choice of watersports. Relaxed, charming and breathtakingly beautiful. This is the Caribbean as you want it to be, with all the friendly, personal service and all the comforts that have made Four Seasons the world leader in luxury hotels.
The resort offers eight tennis courts and four pickleball courts and offers year round tennis offerings that cater to a full spectrum of players, from individuals and couples to families and teams or groups.
Adult Tennis Camps are available for individuals, couples and groups:
For more information, we recommend filling out the Inquiry Box or Scheduling a phone call. You can also reach us at 1-866-397-4040 x1
Tennis Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• Mix of group clinics and private lessons per person daily
• Your choice of luxurious accommodations
• Complimentary game matching services
• Unlimited court time before and after camp programs based on availability
• Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
• In-Room Coffee Service
Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fees and are priced per person. Prices do not include 13% sales and lodging tax for accommodation portion. Double occupancy refers to two guests per room. Prices are subject to change based on availability and demand.
Payments & Policies
• Balances due 14 days before camp begins
• Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
• Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
• Dec 15-Jan 1, balances due 90 days before camp begins. Cancellations inside 90 days forfeit all monies paid.
• Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, call for pricing
• Additional nights available, pricing upon request
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued.
•Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather