Baha Mar Nassau, Bahamas
Experience all Baha Mar has to offer with an adult or family tennis vacation in the Bahamas. Located in Nassau, along the northern shore of New Providence Island, Baha Mar overlooks the white sands and turquoise waters of Cable Beach, one of the most breathtaking waterfronts in The Bahamas. Home to three iconic global hotel brands, the largest casino in the Caribbean and an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, Baha Mar is the ultimate tennis destination to stay, play, and recharge.
The Racquet Club at Baha Mar features nine championship courts - six hard courts, two har-tru clay courts and the only grass court in the Caribbean. Baha Mar offers tennis vacations daily that include group clinics, private lessons, round robins, and junior play options for resort guests.
Tennis Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• Your choice of luxury accommodations at one of three iconic hotel brands
• Individuals and Couples- 1.5 hour group lesson and 1 hour private lesson per person
• Groups or Teams- 3 hours of tennis instruction per day
• Unlimited court time outside of instruction
• Fitness Center Access
• Access to all resort pools, water park, and Baha Bay Beach Club
• Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
Adult Tennis Camps are available for individuals, couples and groups starting at:
Starting from $745+tax/person
Starting from $859+tax/person
Starting from $1598+tax/person
Custom Pricing Available
For more information, we recommend filling out the inquiry form above or schedule a call. You can also reach us directly at 1-866-397-4040 x1
For individuals and couples, the camp day consists of a 90-minute group class and 1-hour private lesson. For teams/groups (3 person minimum) the camp day consists of 3 hours of private group lessons. Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fees and are priced per person. Prices do not include 13% sales and lodging tax for accommodation portion. Double occupancy refers to two guests per room. Prices are subject to change based on availability and demand.
Payments & Policies
• Balances due 14 days before camp begins
• Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
• Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
• Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, call for pricing
• Additional nights available, pricing upon request
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued.
•Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather
Family Tennis Vacations
Adult and Junior Tennis Camp
Whether you are seeking an active vacation the whole family will enjoy, or an opportunity to make the most of your crew’s passion for the game, our new custom family tennis packages will keep your family swinging all summer long. Summer family camps are fully customizable based on ages and levels of all players in the family.