Baha Mar Nassau, Bahamas
Experience all Baha Mar has to offer with an adult or family tennis vacation in the Bahamas. Located in Nassau, along the northern shore of New Providence Island, Baha Mar overlooks the white sands and turquoise waters of Cable Beach, one of the most breathtaking waterfronts in The Bahamas. Home to three iconic global hotel brands, the largest casino in the Caribbean and an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, Baha Mar is the ultimate tennis destination to stay, play, and recharge.
The Racquet Club at Baha Mar features nine championship courts - six hard courts, two har-tru clay courts and the only grass court in the Caribbean. Baha Mar offers tennis vacations daily that include group clinics, private lessons, round robins, and junior play options for resort guests.
Tennis Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• Your choice of luxury accommodations at one of three iconic hotel brands
• Individuals and Couples- 1.5 hour group lesson and 1 hour private lesson per person
• Groups or Teams- 3 hours of tennis instruction per day
• Unlimited court time outside of instruction
• Fitness Center Access
• Access to all resort pools, water park, and Baha Bay Beach Club
• Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
Safe Play Guidelines
On-court ratios remain 4:1
No high fives, handshakes or physical contact.
All players are required to wash their hands in the bathroom or with hand sanitizer before each clinic.
Masks are required inside the pro shop and inside the resort at all times.
Seasonal Tennis Camp Rates & Room Types
Starting rates for a 2 day, 2 night camp double occupancy
*Custom Pricing Available
Starting from $678+tax/person
Starting from $716+tax/person
Starting from $1453+tax/person
*Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fee, and are pp. Exclusive of 12.5% sales/lodging tax on the accommodation portion.
Additional nights and/or hours of instruction per day are available, please email for pricing.
Double Occupancy refers to two guests per room / all guests will have their own bed.
Prices are subject to change based on availability and demand.
Payments & Policies
• Balances due 14 days before camp begins
• Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
• Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
• Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, call for pricing
• Additional nights available, pricing upon request
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis
credit for future use will be issued.
•Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather
For more information contact Katie Steck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 830-625-5911x208
Family Tennis Vacations
Adult and Junior Tennis Camp
Whether you are seeking an active vacation the whole family will enjoy, or an opportunity to make the most of your crew’s passion for the game, our new custom family tennis packages will keep your family swinging all summer long. Summer family camps are fully customizable based on ages and levels of all players in the family.