Hawks Cay Resort Duck Key, Florida
Midway down the Florida Keys lies an island of stunning natural beauty called Duck Key. It’s a small, secluded island, yet central to Miami and Key West and easy to reach by car, boat or plane. Here lies the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Adult Tennis Camps. Our programs operate year round and cater to the full spectrum of players, singles, couples, and groups who are invited to experience a tennis vacation with intensive instruction matched with intensive relaxation.
Hawks Cay Resort located on Duck Key has distinguishing Florida Keys vacation features such as surrounding aquamarine water, glorious sunrises and sunsets, and an island sensibility that invites you to relax. Connect with the island through water sports and fishing activities. All of this and more awaits you at Hawks Cay Villas and Resort. Hawks Cay Resort is 90 miles south of MIA airport, where all major car rental companies and shuttles servicing the Florida Keys are available.
Adult Tennis Camps are available for individuals, couples:
For more information, we recommend filling out the inquiry form above or scheduling a call You can also reach us at 1-800-397-4040 x1
Tennis Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• Your choice of luxury accommodations
• A mix of group clinics and private lessons daily. On Monday-Thursday, camps includes a 60 minute group clinics and 1 hour private lesson. On Friday, camps include a 90 minute private lesson.
• Private groups of 3+ guests include 3 hours of private group instruction/day.
• Unlimited court time outside of instruction
• Fitness Center Access
• 5 resort pools
• Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
• On-Property Resort Transportation Service
• Coral Cay Kids club that includes soccer field, beach volleyball courts, miniature golf course, a basketball court and many other activities
• Complimentary Self ParkingOptional Extras On-Property
• 3 restaurants available on-property
• Massages and spa treatments at Calm Waters Spa at Hawks Cay
• Segway™ tours of Duck Key, children’s camps, dolphin interaction, chartered boats for deep sea fishing, Snorkeling, SNUBA, and Scuba diving as well as other water sports
Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fees and are priced per person. Prices do not include 13% sales and lodging tax for accommodation portion. Double occupancy refers to two guests per room. Rates are subject to change based on availability. Prices are subject to change based on availability and demand.
Payments & Policies
• Balances due 14 days before camp begins
• Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
• Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
• Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, call for pricing
• Additional nights available, pricing upon request
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued.
•Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather