Omni Amelia Island Resort Amelia Island, Florida
Adult tennis camps and family tennis vacation experiences at the Omni Amelia Island Resort offer the “Ultimate Tennis Vacation” in one of the world’s truly amazing locations. Located under a canopy of ancient oaks, Racquet Park boasts 23 courts, 5 of which are lighted for night play. Our Florida tennis vacations are offered year round and cater to a full spectrum of players, from individuals and couples to families and teams or groups.
Omni Amelia Island Resort offers the perfect escape, all within nature’s embrace. On 1,350 acres between the beaches of the Atlantic and the marshes of the Intracoastal Waterway, lies a secluded island paradise offering a luxury resort experience in perfect harmony with nature. Located in north Florida, just 29 miles from Jacksonville International Airport. A resort shuttle service is available by request and all major car rental companies offer services at the airport. The drive from Atlanta or Miami is approximately 5.5 hours.
Adult Tennis Camps are available for individuals, couples, and groups:
For more information, we recommend filling out the inquiry form above or scheduling a phone call. You can also call us directly at 1-866-397-4040 x1.
Tennis Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• Two-hour group lesson and a one-hour private lesson per person daily
• Official Cliff Drysdale Tennis Gift
• Your choice of luxurious accommodations
• Complimentary game matching services
• Unlimited court time before and after camp programs
• One hour use of the ball machine per person per day
• Fitness Center Access (steam room, sauna, hot tub, pool and work out facilities)
• Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
• On-Property Resort Transportation Service
• In-Room Coffee Service
• Pool and Beach Resort Access
• 7 pickleball courts
• 9 restaurants and dining outlets available on-property
• Massages and spa treatments at The Spa at Omni Amelia Island Plantation
• Golf, Segway™ tours, children’s camps, mini golf and other family activities
Prices varies based on availability, dates, and lodging options. Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fees and are priced per person. Prices do not include 13% sales and lodging tax for accommodation portion. Double occupancy refers to two guests per room. Prices are subject to change based on availability and demand.
Payments & Policies
• Balances due 14 days before camp begins
• Cancellations outside 14 days will incur no penalty
• Cancellations inside 14 days will forfeit 50% of package price
• Guests that do not play tennis are welcome, call for pricing
• Additional nights available, pricing upon request
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued.
•Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather
Family Tennis Vacations
Adult and Junior Tennis Camp
Whether you are seeking an active vacation the whole family will enjoy, or an opportunity to make the most of your crew’s passion for the game, our new custom family tennis packages will keep your family swinging all summer long. Summer family camps are fully customizable based on ages and levels of all players in the family.