Owl's Nest Resort Thornton, New Hampshire
Tennis and pickleball vacations at Owl’s Nest Resort is tucked away in the peaks of the White Mountains, yet is central to all New Hampshire has to offer. This is the only resort facility in New Hampshire to feature 8 clay tennis courts, 13 pickleball courts and 4 year-round platform tennis courts. The tennis and pickleball vacations are offered seasonally from April to October that cater to the full spectrum of players from individuals and couples to families and teams or groups.
Owl’s Nest Resort celebrates its natural surroundings and offers options for those seeking adventure or serenity. Owl’s Nest Resort is an all-encompassing destination that features amenities and lodging for the whole family. Located less than two hours from Boston, Owl’s Nest features Lake Harold, a man-made lake on property, an 18 hole golf course designed by Jack Niklaus, as well as multiple restaurants and dining options.
Tennis and Pickleball Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• 3 hours of tennis/pickleball with a mix of group clinics and private lessons daily.
• Choice of accommodations
• Unlimited court time before and after camp programs
• Fitness Center Access
• Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
• Resort Pool and Hot Tub Access
Optional Extras on Property
• 8 clay tennis courts
• 13 pickleball courts
• 4 Platform tennis courts
• On-Site Dining
• Snowmobile Trails
Seasonal Tennis And Pickleball Camps
Inquire for custom pricing from April-October 2023
Payments & Policies
• Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fees and are priced per person.
• Additional nights and/or hours of instruction per day are available, please email for pricing
• Double occupancy refers to two guests per room.
• Rates are subject to change based on availability.
• Balances due 21 days prior to arrival.
• Cancellations outside 21 days will incur no penalty
• Cancellations inside 21 days will forfeit 50% of package price.
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued. Accommodation costs are non-refundable
For more information, email us or call 1-866-397-4040