One&Only Desaru Coast Malaysia
One&Only Desaru Coast is a perfect hideaway for a luxury tennis vacation in Malaysia. Located amidst lush vegetation, the tennis and padel courts are available at the club. Adult tennis and family tennis camps are offered year-round and cater to a full spectrum of players, from individuals and couples to families teams or groups. Experiences are customizable to each guest's goals and learning levels.
Desaru sits on the east coast in the state of Johor as part of the Malay Peninsula with 1.5km of white powder sands. Between lush jungle flora and the South China Sea, One&Only Desaru Coast is a spectacular retreat that embodies the essence of her location, known as the ‘village of palms’.
Adult Tennis Camps are available for individuals, couples and groups:
For more information we recommend filling out the inquiry form above or scheduling a call. You can also reach us at 1-866-397-4040 x1
Tennis Camp Inclusions & Amenities
• Two hours of private lessons daily for individuals or couples
• Two hours of private group lessons daily for groups of 3+ guests
• Luxury Rainforest Junior Suite Accommodations
• Gourmet Breakfast Daily
• Unlimited court time before and after camp programs
• Fitness Center Access
• Unlimited Internet Access in all Guest Rooms
• Pool and Beach Resort Access
• Accommodation upgrades available
• 2 restaurants, 1 bar, and 1 beach club on-property
• Massages and spa treatments at the Chenot Spa
• Pilates studio and yoga pavilion access within the fitness center
Payments & Policies
• All pricing is in Singapore Dollars.
• Prices include lodging, tennis, resort fees, breakfast daily and are priced per person. Prices do not include 13% sales and lodging fees for accommodation portion.
• Additional nights and/or hours of instruction per day are available, please email for pricing.
• Double occupancy refers to two guests per room.
• Rates are subject to change based on availability.
• Rates are for 1-2 adults per bedroom. Additional charge for more than 2 adults staying in the room.
• Balances due 14 days prior to arrival. Only exception is December 22-Jan 2nd- 21 days prior to arrival.
• Cancellations outside 14 days (21 days prior to arrival for December 22-January 2nd) will incur no penalty.
• Cancellations inside 14 days (21 days prior to arrival for December 22-January 2nd) will forfeit full package price.
• If we are unable to complete the tennis instruction due to inclement weather, a tennis credit for future use will be issued. Accommodation costs are non-refundable due to weather.